Qatar Executive are currently recruiting Non Type Rated Captains. The following job description has been taken from the Qatar Airways careers website. Applications close on the 20th November 2021.
“Qatar Executive is a fixed-based charter jet operation headquartered at Doha International airport. It operates worldwide luxury jet services onboard its exclusive business jet fleet. Qatar Executive was established in 2009 as a subsidiary of Qatar Airways.
Qatar Executive is currently in welcoming applications for Non-Type Rated Captains
You would be joining the world’s best airline and corporate business and private jet operator, as our fleet and route network grows and expands on an unprecedented scale over the coming years.
You will be based in our Doha hub where you and your family can experience an enviable expatriate lifestyle where the sun always shines and the beaches beckon! Only a 6 hour flight from Europe, the sub-continent and North Africa, Doha is a great centrally located hub to explore and experience many new places and cultures.
To apply for this opportunity in our Flight Deck team you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Minimum 5000 hours total flight time on aero planes
- Minimum 2000 hours on Jet aircraft
- Minimum 1500 hours as PIC on Multi-Crew Jet aircraft
- Valid ATPL (ICAO/EASA/FAA) and current Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Valid Instrument Rating
- Minimum English Language Proficiency level 4
- Last flight on jet aircraft within the past 12 months
- Below 60 years of age at the time of joining
- Preference will be given to applicants with experience on the Airbus Fly-by-wire fleet, Bombardier Global, and Gulfstream fleet.
- Experience in Corporate Business operation and private charter ad-hoc on demand are favorable
Interested candidates must complete the online application form and upload appropriate and accurate evidences.”