Scandinavian Airlines (SAS) A320 Rated Captains
Position: Experienced A320 Type Rated Captain’s
CAE Parc Aviation are now accepting applications from Experienced Airbus Fleet Type Rated Captain’s on behalf of their client SAS Connect Crew Services A/S, based in Copenhagen on the A320neo.
- Valid EASA ATPL
- Valid Class One Medical
- 4,000 total hours
- 1000 PIC hours on an Airbus Fleet Type
- English ICAO Level 5
- Eligible to live and work permanently in Denmark
- Hold a passport allowing free travel worldwide
- Able to pass an airport security vetting procedure, including a five- year background check
This opportunity has a host of benefits including:
- Permanent Contract
- Fixed & Variable Roster Pattern
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- A confident communicator, safety-focused, service-minded & high flexibility
- Be customer orientated and empathetic
- Thrive in a fast work paced environment, have high resistance to stress and can work irregular hours
- Enjoy working in a team with a common goal
- Be energetic and committed
- Acts in accordance with the Airlines operational priorities: safety, punctuality and care
If you meet the requirements and are interested in being part of this exciting opportunity apply today and one of our consultants will be in touch with the details.
CAE Parc Aviation, acting on behalf of SAS Connect Crew Services A/S, is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all work seekers.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy.
Applications are online with CAE Parc Aviation.
To apply for this job please visit www.cae.com.