SKY Express A320 Rated Captains
SKY Express are seeking applicants for Direct Entry A320 Captain positions based in Athens, Greece. You will require an A320 rating with P1 experience on type. Info from Sky Express Careers page.
Company: SKY express
Contract type: Full Time
Aircraft type: A320neo
Job location: Athens, Greece
Sky Express is currently seeking for Captains, based at Athens, Greece, who meet the minimum requirements and will effectively demonstrate their values of excellence, respect, integrity, and quality.
- EASA ATPL(A)
- Valid A320 Type Rating
- Minimum 5000 hours of total flying experience
- Minimum 1500 Command hours flying experience on A320
- Minimum 2000 hours flying experience on multi-engine, multi-crew, turbine aircraft with a MTOW ≥ 20 T
- EASA Class I Medical Certificate
- ELP Level 4 or higher
- Last flight on type within the previous 12 months will be preferred
- No-incident/accident certificate issued by authority or previous employer
- Unrestricted right to live and work in the EU
- No criminal record
Applicants are requested to attach their CVs in PDF format ONLY.
The personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Personal data of unsuccessful applications will be deleted. Please note that only candidates who meet the requirements of a relevant job description shall be contacted. Candidates not notified within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.
Candidates who will be contacted, may be asked for further information as part of our screening process.
To apply for this job please visit eforms.skyexpress.aero.