Website SmartLynx Airlines
SmartLynx Airlines Rated A330 First Officers
SmartLynx Airlines are seeking applications for A330 Rated First Officer positions to be based in Riga, Latvia. Info from SmartLynx careers page.
LOOKING FOR A330 TYPE RATED FIRST OFFICERS
SmartLynx Airlines is a leading ACMI and charter provider operating A320 and A321 aircraft. In 2020 we have expanded our service portfolio with plans to further establish our position in the world of air cargo transportation, in 2021 we will further continue our expansion process with the introduction of the A330 in our fleet.
GREAT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
• FLY FOR A GROWING AND STABLE EU AIRLINE
• POSSIBILITIES FOR INVOLVEMENT IN TRAINING AND FLIGHT OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT POSITIONS
• VAST EXPERIENCE GAINED WHILE WORKING FOR DIFFERENT CLIENTS
• MULTICULTURAL ENVIRONMENT
- valid EASA Member State issued ATPL(A) license and ratings issued or accepted in accordance with Commission Regulation (EU) No1178/2011 and appropriate to the duties assigned;
- hold a valid MP IR/PBN;
- have minimum ICAO Level 4 of English language proficiency;
- hold valid EASA Member State issued Class 1 Medical Certificate in accordance with Commission Regulation (EU) No 1178/2011 PART-MED;
- Valid A330 type rating with at least 1000 hrs on type;
- ETOPS-NAT/HLA experience
- US and/or Chinese Visa would be an asset
• Experience-based fees
• Overtime/Excess Sector Pay
• Training fees for LTC/TRI/TRE
• Commuting contract
• Accommodation or compensation during duty days
Applications are to be submitted online. If you need any assistance with preparing application documents then please get in touch with our pilot team at our Pilot Career Hub or by emailing us at [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit talent.sage.hr.