Website Spirit Airlines
Spirit Airlines non-rated First Officers
Spirit Airlines are seeking candidates for non-rated First Officer positions to be based at Fort Lauderdale in Florida. Info taken from Spirit careers portal.
Spirit Airlines is a high growth airline expanding our footprint in 15+ countries. We make it possible for our Guests to venture further and discover more than ever before. Our mission is to deliver the best value in the sky and be the most successful airline on Earth!Imagine being a Team Member in an organization introducing 100’s of new aircraft that will double our fleet while scaling the organization’s people, process, and technology infrastructure. Investing in a Rock Star like you will not only make an immediate impact on the business but help us continue building a bench of future leadership. Our Team Members develop their careers rapidly while building key skills that drive long-term success.
Be part of our Transformation Journey!
- Team-driven: Your leaders will be right beside you to mentor, share ideas, and collaborate. Peers and leaders are valuable contributors.
- The Sky is No Limit: Our constant growth means boundless career opportunities. There is no limit to how fast and how far you can grow within this organization.
- The Giving Spirit: We are committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work.
- Competitive base salaries with robust health & welfare benefits
- Agile career paths and accelerated career advancement
- Travel & flight benefits for you and your family
About this Job
Do you have the fortitude, enthusiasm and a can-do attitude that personifies an aviation professional? If so, then you might be the kind of crewmember we’re looking for? Spirit is searching for a distinctive kind of person who will help define who we are, while transporting our customers to destinations in the Caribbean, Central America, and South America in our modern fleet of Airbus A320 Series aircraft. If you possess the desire and ingenuity to make Spirit the most-respected airline in the industry, then we will continue to endeavor to make Spirit a company where motivated crew members like you will continually love to work.
- Guarantee a safe and pleasant Spirit experience for all.
- Safely assist the Captain in operating the aircraft in accordance with all Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs) and company policies and procedures.
- Display a passion for customer service and for bringing a refreshing perspective to the airline industry.
- 3,000 hours total time in fixed wing aircraft.
- 1,000 hours in multi-engine aircraft.
- Current FAA First Class Medical Certificate.
- Current Unrestricted Airline Transport Pilot License.
- FCC Radio Telephone Operator Permit.
- Valid passport/documents with the ability to travel in and out of the USA and all cities/countries served by Spirit Airlines now and in the future.
- Legal right to work in the United States.
- 4,000 hours total time in fixed wing aircraft.
- 1,500 hours in multi-engine, turboprop or jet aircraft.
- A320 Type Rating.
- Undergraduate degree from an Accredited Four-Year College or University.
- Experience in 121 airlines or turbojet aircraft.
- Experience in aircraft equipped with EFIS and/or FMS.
- Instructor/Check Airman experience.
*Please be advised that you will be asked to complete a required assessment to be considered for this position. This assessment will be emailed to you after you apply. Please be sure to check your Spam folder and/or junk mail if you do not receive it.*
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits to our team members including medical, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off, travel benefits and much more. We strive to maintain a professional, yet friendly environment and promote professional and career development for our team members.
Spirit Airlines is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of employment are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.spirit.com.