Website Summit Air
Summit Air Dash 8 Rated Captain
Summit Air are seeking candidates for the position of Dash 8 Captain to be based at their new base in Vancouver, BC in Canada. Applicants must be rated on the Dash 8. Info from the Ledcor group careers page.
You are an experienced pilot with 4000+ hours who holds Dash 8 PPC, looking for an exciting new opportunity!
This position will be located at Summit Air’s newest base located in Vancouver. BC. Apply now to join our growing team as a Dash 8 Captain!
- Operate Dash 8 aircraft safely and efficiently throughout Northern Canada as PIC
- Stay current with all available flight information, including weather, and applicable NOTAMs where available, and verify type A flight plans for accuracy
- Participate in the aircraft pre-flight inspection, as well as all post-flight duties
- 4000 Total Time
- 2500 PIC
- 2000 MPIC
- 500 PIC on Dash 8
- BC flying experience
- Current PPC on the Dash 8 within the last 24 months.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Commitment to safety culture
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol testing requirements
Apr 6, 2021
1200, 1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Applications are online. For assistance with creating or amending a CV and / or Cover Letter please contact our team on [email protected] Or alternatively visit the resources at our Pilot Career Hub to help you with your application.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ledcor.com.