Website Summit Air
Summit Air are recruiting a Captain with a CASA ATPL for their D228 and Skyvan at an RAF base in the UK. Details and applications via Ledcor Group website.
You are an experienced ATPL Captain, looking for an exciting and unique opportunity to diversify your experience. Summit Air is seeking a pilot to operate a D228 and Skyvan for our RAF Base in Brize Norton, UK.
- Operate Dornier 228 aircraft safely and efficiently in the United Kingdom
- Stay current with all available flight information, including weather, and applicable NOTAMs where available, and determine fuel and oil requirements
- Complete the aircraft pre-flight inspection, as well as all post-flight duties
- Current Canadian ATPL
- Must be able to produce a clean criminal record check
- 3000 hours Total Time
- 1500 hours PIC
- 500 hours multi PIC
- Previous parachute flying experience an asset
- Previous European airspace experience an asset
- Familiarity with Dornier 228 and Skyvan preferred, but not required – training will be provided
- Customer Service experience an asset
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with proven leadership ability
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Commitment to safety culture
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol testing requirements
Date Posted on jobs site:
Feb 5, 2021
Windrush Business & Innovation Centre, Windrush House, Windrush Industrial Park, Burford Road, Witney, OXF, United Kingdom
For help in preparing for this application please see our new Pilot Career Hub here.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ledcor.com.