Website Summit Air
YEG RJ Captain
Location: Edmonton, AB, Canada
Job ID: R4504
Job Status: Full-Time
Summit Air has an RJ Captain position available based in Edmonton, AB.
This is an excellent opportunity for a pilot to take the next step in their career with Summit Air!Responsibilities:
- Operate our RJ 85 and/or RJ 100 aircraft safely and efficiently
- Current Canadian ATPL
- 5,000 hours Total Time
- 2,500 hrs MPIC (greater than 5700 kgs) per client requirements
- Jet experience would be an asset
- Glass cockpit experience an asset
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Ability to obtain Canadian Restricted Area Identity Card (RAIC)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Commitment to safety culture
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol testing requirements
Summit Air, a member of the Ledcor Group of Companies, has been delivering remote aviation solutions to our customers for over 20 years. We have one of the largest and most diverse fleets in the industry. From moving cargo, to transferring passengers, to recreational flights for adventurers seeking to discover the North, we are a one-stop solution when it comes to safe and reliable aviation support. Learn more at www.flysummitair.com
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic.
Oct 17, 2020
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada
Applications are online.