Website Titan Airways
Titan Airways are currently recruiting a Technical Pilot – the candidate can either be a First Officer or Captain
- Previous aircraft engineering or technical background required or previous experience in a similar role
- Can be either a Captain or First Officer
- Current Airbus or Boeing type rating (preference will be given to Airbus candidates)
- Excellent organisational skills, with good attention to detail.
- Strong IT skills are essential with Microsoft Office and Apple advantageous
- Ability to work in an efficient, effective manner and to remain calm under pressure
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Liaison for aircraft modification projects
- Technical support to Fleet Managers
- Ensuring immediate reaction and implementation of mandated safety measures and safety information issued by the competent authority including the monitoring of airworthiness directives applied in relation to company aircraft in conjunction with the Head of Fleet Technical Management
- Actively reviewing industry information to ensure the company is proactive in any changes in technical regulations
- Monitoring and oversight of all fleet MELs and ongoing (third party) editing oversight, in conjunction with the manufacturers and the CAA, as requiredTitan Airways requires a dynamic and self-motivated individual to fulfil the role of Technical Pilot within our Flight Operations team at London Stansted.This role is based upon 50% office duties working Monday to Friday 0900 -1730 and 50% flying.
Reporting to the Flight Operations Director, the areas of responsibility will include the following:-
- Liaison between Flight Operations and Engineering Departments with all technical matters for Boeing and Airbus Fleet
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://fp.titan-airways.co.uk/accessselect.recruit/recruitment/VacancyDetails.aspx?VacNo=240 →