Website TUI Belgium
E170/E190 First Officers TUI fly Belgium
Function: Type rated First Officer E170/E190
Contract: Fixed Term
Full/Part Time: Full Time
TUI fly Belgium is currently looking for motivated First Officers to join us Summer 2021.
At TUI fly Belgium you work in a professional environment with high safety standards. As a First Officer you will already be given quite some responsibilities. Professional and experienced Captains will be coaching you actively to bring you to the next level. Together with a highly motivated and dynamic team, you make travel experiences special!
What are we looking for?
- You are in possession of a (Frozen) EASA ATPL, valid IR/ME, and a MCC certificate
- You have a type rating Embraer E170/E190
- You have a minimum of 1.000 hours total time, with a minimum of 500 hours on type
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of French and/or Dutch is an advantage
- You are interested to fly out of our Belgian airports CRL, BRU, OST and ANR
- You are available to start at TUI fly in June 2021 until October 2021
- The TUI values “Trusted – Unique – Inspiring” are in your DNA
- You like to work in a dynamic team of Cockpit- and Cabin crew members to give our passengers a pleasant and safe flight!
What can we offer you?
- A competitive and attractive salary package for a fulltime position
- To fly with the most modern fleet for passenger travel
- The opportunity to fly in a dynamic team with experienced Captains
- To fly to over 100 different holiday destinations
TUI and You
Working at TUI has many advantages – here are some of the highlights:
- A competitive and attractive salary package for a fulltime position;
- To fly with the most modern fleet for passenger travel;
- The opportunity to fly in a dynamic team with experienced Captains;
- To fly to over 100 different holiday destinations;
TUI Aviation is an organisation setup within TUI to cover all Aviation activities. We interlink local airline and group aviation functions to share expertise, collaborate effectively, drive continuous improvement and create economies of scale. With five airlines based in the UK, Sweden, Belgium, The Netherlands and Germany each serving their own markets, we work together to build a better, stronger and more efficient TUI Aviation for the future.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com
Please Note: Aviation roles will be managed by an International Recruitment Team and therefore your application may be viewed by TUI colleagues outside your home country. If you have any questions, please contact the Recruiter for this role via the contact information next to this advert, or if you prefer, your Local Recruitment Team will also be able to support.
Applications are online. For help with your CV and / or Cover Letter for your application see our new Pilot Career Hub.
To apply for this job please visit careers.tuigroup.com.