TUI Fly Belgium are accepting a registering of interest for their MPL Cadet Program. The following details are being reposted from the TUI Careers Group website.
TUI Fly Belgium MPL Cadet Program Information
“Our 2023 MPL course will start in October, which means that applications for this role are currently closed. In the meantime, we are getting ready for our 2024 MPL program. If you are interested in joining TUI fly Belgium and our Cadet program, and you meet the criteria, you can state your interest by applying for our ‘vacancy of interest’.
Once you have applied for our vacancy of interest, we will send you an e-mail once the vacancy is published (at the beginning of January), so you will be the first to apply officially for our MPL Program for 2024.
ABOUT THE TRAINING
In 19 months, our experienced instructors will get you ready to fly a B737 as a First Officer. During intensive training you will learn the tricks of the trade through theory and practice.
To enter this program, you must meet certain job requirements. If you do not meet these requirements, unfortunately you will not be eligible for this course.
- You are a citizen of the EU
- You are free to start the program in September 2024. This is a full-time, 19-month intensive course that cannot be combined with higher studies/other work
- You are at least 18 years old when the program starts or you turn 18 in the year the program starts
- You hold a secondary education degree with a focus on science subjects (ASO or TSO track)
- You can speak/understand and write/read English fluently (ICAO level 4)
- You have a European passport before training starts
- You do not currently hold a CPL or ATPL license
- Before the start of your training, you have obtained a Class 1 medical at your own expense and have had an inoculation against yellow fever
- You can present a certificate of good conduct and are open to a background check
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- You will be offered intensive training with experienced instructors
- Our training costs 30-40% less than alternatives and there are no hidden costs
- Your type rating for the B737 is included
- After the 19-month training, we offer you a 6-month summer contract with possibility of extension
Please check our FAQ for more information: MPL – BE_ENG • TUI Careers BeNeLux (tuigroup.com)
We’d love to see you inspire the future of travel with your unique personality. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us, visit Our DNA.”
To apply for this job please visit careers.tuigroup.com.