Website TUI Benelux
TUI Benelux Cadets & B737 Rated First Officers
TUI Benelux are recruiting Second Officers and B737 Rated First Officers for their base at Brussels Airport, Belgium. The Second Officers will need a fATPL and the ability to pay 16,500EUR for the rating. Info direct from TUI.
Non-Rated, Low-hour Second Officers / Abinitio Cadets:
About the training
Ab Initio is back!
If the description below applies to you, do not hesitate to apply and we will contact you soon with the next steps to be taken and further information.
After successfully completing the selection procedure for non-type rated First Officer, you may be eligible to enrol in the Type Rating Course at TUI Flight Academy and become First Officer B737.
• You are in possession of a recent frozen ATPL, a valid IR/ME and an MCC certificate.
• You are flexible and like taking the initiative.
• You are an easy-going and enthusiastic person who loves working in a team.
• You are able to work under pressure.
• You are fluent in English, and you also speak Dutch and/or French.
• The TUI values “Trusted – Unique – Inspiring” are embedded in your DNA.
• You are able to pay € 16,500 for the Type Rating.
• You live in a member state of the European Union.
• You are at least 18 years of age or will be 18 years old when the Type Rating starts.
• You have a European passport or can apply for one.
• You are able to present a police clearance certificate and do not mind a background check.
• You are in possession of a Medical Class 1 certificate.
• You have been vaccinated against yellow fever.
TUI and you
• You will be trained by experienced TUI flight instructors.
• After the type rating B737 you will receive a contract of 6 months at TUI, with a possibility to be extended in the next summer(s).
B737 Rated First Officers:
TUI keeps bringing his passengers with our known TUI-smile to our destinations and for our summer season we are hiring First Officer B737.
At TUI fly you work in a professional environment with high safety standards. As a First Officer you will already be given quite some responsibilities. Professional and experienced Captains will be coaching you actively to bring you to the next level. Together with a highly motivated and dynamic team, you make travel experiences special!
About The Job
- As First Officer you support the Captain in managing the flight operations as part of the entire production process within TUI fly;
- You are responsible for monitoring a safe, efficient and passenger-friendly flight operation in collaboration with the Captain;
- This flight operation takes place in accordance with standards laid down in relevant (operational) documentation and legislation and within a safety culture desired by TUI fly;
- You provide feedback to improve the quality of the operation;
- As a First Officer, under the leadership of the Captain, you actively help to create conditions for good cooperation within the team;
- The collaboration is not limited to the crew, but also concerns parties that support flight preparation, both within and outside TUI fly;
- Under the guidance of the Captain, you will and in collaboration with the other crew members, realize the service levels and ways of dealing with passengers desired by TUI fly.
- You are in possession of a (Frozen) ATPL, valid IR/ME, an MCC certificate and an EASA license;
- You have a valid type rating B737;
- You Preferably have completed your line check;
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of Dutch and/or French is an advantage;
- You are interested to fly out of our Brussel base;
- You are interested in a temporary contract for our summer season;
- The TUI values “Trusted – Unique – Inspiring” are in your DNA;
About Our Offer
- A competitive and attractive salary package for a fulltime position;
- To fly with the most modern fleet for passenger travel (including 737 MAX);
- The opportunity to fly in a dynamic team with experienced Captains;
- To fly to over 100 different holiday destinations.
TUI Netherlands and TUI Belgium constitute the TUI Benelux cluster. The organizations of both countries each serve their own internal market through the Tour Operator, their own Airline and Retail, but collaborate closely in many areas, thus benefitting from the common scale.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the market leader in the tourist industry worldwide and why we commit to diversity and inclusion, visit careers.tuigroup.com.
Applications are to be submitted online.
To apply for this job please visit careers.tuigroup.com.