Website Wizz Air
Wizz Air continue to recruit for all ranks including Low Hour Cadet Pilots. WIZZ is one of Europe’s fastest growing airlines; recently listed on the London Stock Exchange; flies between 39 countries and more than 115 destinations with a fleet of more than 87 Airbus aircraft. The airline is set to double in size by 2025, taking delivery of more than 100 new Airbus airplanes. WIZZ offers a number of benefits that set us apart from other carriers. One of the most appealing to our crews is the opportunity to fly from your home city, which means you are able to sleep almost every night at your home.
- Minimum 300 hours aircraft flying time
- Minimum EASA/JAR FCL1 CPL with ATPL theory knowledge completed or Macedonian/Serbian/Ukrainian equivalent
- Last flight within preceding 6 months (SEP or MEP)
- Valid and current ME-IR
- A valid MCC certificate and course program
- A valid JOC certificate and course program
- Minimum ICAO level 4 English Proficiency
Applications are online.