Beond A320 Rated First Officers
Beond is a new airline operating from Male in the Maldives and are recruiting A320 Rated First Officers for their fleet which is an all business class configuration.
Info from CAE here.
Beond is a global leisure-oriented airline dedicated to providing their customers with an exceptional premium-class travel experience. This is your opportunity to represent a luxury airline brand and join a highly qualified Airbus A321 team starting with their base in Maldives.
A320 Rated First Officer requirements:
- A320 Valid Type Rating
- Minimum 500 hours Total Time
- Minimum 500 hours on the A320
- Valid and Current License and Medical
- Applicants must be current and qualified i.e. within 12 months of their last proficiency check
- Minimum ICAO Level 5 English
- License Required: ICAO, EASA FAA, ATPL
- 24 month renewable contracts available
- Accommodation allowance provided
- Positioning flight allowance provided
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Bonus
- Annual pay increase
- Full Time and Commuting options available – 6 weeks on/2 weeks off or 4 weeks on/2 weeks off
Applications are to be submitted through CAE Parc Aviation here.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.