New startup carrier cargolux China is recruiting non-rated First Officers for commuting positions.
- The Cargolux group pursues the highest standards and looks for pilots who passionately embrace them
- A minimum of 2000 hours total flying time including:
a) A minimum of 1500 hours on multi-pilot turbo-jet aeroplane certificated to the standards of CS-25/FAR-25 or equivalent
b) A minimum of 1500 hours on a multi-pilot turbo-prop aeroplane having a maximum certificated take-off mass of not less than 10000 kg or a certificated passenger seating configuration of more than 19 passengers
- Above average flying abilities
- Impeccable safety standards
- ATPL acceptable to the CAAC
- English proficiency level 4 or higher
- Ability to obtain the visas and permits required to work and travel as a Cargolux China employee
Applications are online.