https://www.flightdeckfriend.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/acokilo.jpg 611 960 https://www.flightdeckfriend.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/FDF-Logo-2.png 2017-07-03 14:00:142017-08-03 00:55:48Air Choice One Non-Rated Pilot in Command Positon
Air Choice One
Air Choice One is seeking candidates for a Pilot-In-Command position at their St. Louis location.
The Ideal candidate will assume command of Company aircraft and conducts flight operations as scheduled to ensure a maximum level of safety, convenience to passengers, and cost-effective operations.
When acting as Pilot-In-Command (PIC) is directly responsible for, and is the final authority as to, the safe operation of the aircraft.
The PIC must have a thorough and continuing working knowledge of all aircraft systems for each type of airplane flown.
This includes, but is not limited to, electrical, hydraulic, powerplant, pneumatics, environmental, fuel, and emergency.
The PIC supervises, directs and provides on-the-job training for other crewmembers during the time designated with regard to preparation and execution of the flight.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States on a regular full-time basis without restrictions
- Be willing to relocate to St. Louis, Missouri
- Able to lift 60 lbs
- Able to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Airline Transport Pilot Certificate
- FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- FCC Radio/Telephone Operator’s Permit
- Valid Passport and Driver License
- Background check and drug testing will be performed.
- Minimum total flight time required is 1200 hours of which:
- At least 300 hours were as Pilot-In-Command; and
- At least 100 hours night
- At least 75 hours instrument
- 500 cross country time
If you are interested in this job, fill the form and click on the link below to email your application.