Website Air Mauritius
Air Mauritius Airbus Rated First Officers
The long-standing airline was established in 1967 and is the national flag carrier of Mauritius. Air Mauritius is based at Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport in the tropical paradise capital of Port Louis. The airline is currently recruiting Airbus rated First Officers for their A330/A350 fleet.
Info from the Air Mauritius careers page.
Basic Requirements of Flight Crew:
- Final Secondary Education Certificate;
- Medical: Class 1 (In case of medical restrictions Air Mauritius reserves the right not toaccept the medical certificates);
- Licenses: ICAO or equivalent standard;
- Candidates shall meet the requirements of the local authorities;
- Minimum age: 20 years;
- Candidates must pass an Air Mauritius Technical Examination.
- Valid ATPL with A320/A330/A340/A350 or A380 valid type rating
- 2000 flying hours on multi engine jet aircraft
- 1000 hours on Airbus family comprising of either A320/A330/A350/A340/A380
Suitably qualified candidates are invited to complete the prescribed form. The form then needs to be emailed or sent in via post. The form is available here.
Human Resources Department
Air Mauritius Limited
Flight Operations Building
SSR International Airport, Plaine Magnien MAURITIUS
Closing date: 31 December 2023
- Job reference should be specified on the envelope, application form and e-mail;
- Copies of licenses including Medical, front page of passport, testimonials/referenceletters should be submitted with the application form;
- All licenses and medical certificates shall remain valid throughout the selection exercise;
- Air Mauritius reserves the right A) Not to proceed with this vacancy or B) To appoint the selected candidates on the fleet based on its operational requirements.
To apply for this job please visit www.airmauritius.com.