Website ASL Airlines
Benefits Package – First Officers
- European Base
- €6800 per month
- Minimum 10 days guaranteed off per month
- Attractive remuneration package
- Minimum 12-month contract
- 9% annual bonus
Benefits Package – Captains:
- 20 days ON 10 days OFF
- Very attractive salary
- Accommodation provided
- 9% annual bonus
AeroProfessional are pleased to be recruiting for Boeing 747 First Officers for our newest global client in Europe. Our client is a world renowned cargo operator and are expanding their current fleet.
Offering an extensive summer contract with a desirable remuneration package our client is looking for long haul experienced 747 First Officers immediately for the upcoming summer season. We are offering a minimum 12-month contract and an opportunity to work for a global giant.
This opportunity has immediate start dates for successful candidates and is offering a lucrative contract with a minimum of 10 days off per month.
If you meet the minimum requirements below we want to hear from you! Please contact us now to learn more.
Role Requirements – First Officers:
- Minimum of 2500 hours total time
- Minimum of 1,000 hours on the B747-400
- Last commercial flight on the B747-400 within the last 6 months
- Must hold JAR EASA licence with a valid B747-400 type rating and Class 1 Medical
- Minimum ICAO English Level 4
- EU Passport
Role Requirements – Captains:
- EASA ATPL
- 5,000 hours total time
- 1,000 hours on type
- 500 hours PIC on type
Upon being submitted to ASL, you will be shortlisted for 2 stages.
1. Telephone Interview
2. SIM Assessment & Face to Face Interview
3. Offered your next B747 role.
Applications are through a agencies – our link takes you to Aero Professional where they have immediate start dates available. Applications through ASL are for unsolicited applications.