Website ATRAN LLC
Commander of Boeing 737
Currently, ATRAN LLC fleet consists of four Boeing 737CL aircraft and one 737NG designed to deliver cargo over short and medium distances. The carrier’s aircraft are based at Vnukovo Airport and operate regular flights on routes between Russia and Europe. The airline focuses on the express delivery of goods which are currently most in demand for the e-commerce market.
Due to the expansion of the aircraft fleet, pilots are hired at ATRAN LLC.
The advantages of working in the ATRAN airline for the aircraft personnel:
- Young friendly team
- Exciting flight geography worldwide
- Decent wages including monthly bonuses, compensation and incentive surcharges, also for length of employment in the company, level of proficiency in English
- Individual social benefits package:
- voluntary health care programmes
- health resort treatment programmes
- accident insurance beyond the requirements of Russian legislation
- delivery by taxi of crews to the flight and back at all airports
- Registration in accordance with the Labour Code of the Russian Federation
* Granting a loan for pilots with other types of aircraft is reviewed on case-by-case basis
- University aviation degree in the specialty Civil Aircraft Flight Operation (Pilot Engineer qualification) or secondary professional education in the specialty Flight Vehicle Operation (Pilot qualification).
- Permit to operate B737CL or B737NG
- Current medical certificate of Class 1 with fitness for pilot work
- Level of proficiency in English at a level not lower than 4 according to the ICAO scale (Operational Level)
Applications are online.