CareFlight is an Australian charitable organisation with 30 years’ experience in aeromedicine. With bases in NSW and the NT’s Top End, their crews are dedicated to providing the highest standard of rapid response critical care to the ill and injured. Their specially trained doctors and nurses use helicopters, aeroplanes, medi-jets and road ambulances to bring a hospital level of care to and transport around 5,000 patients each year.
They currently have an excellent opportunity for a B200 Garmin 600 captain at their Bankstown base.
- CPL (A) – held for minimum 5 years
- Class 1 Civil Aviation Medical Certificate
- 2000 hours Pilot In Command
- 200 hours Pilot In Command on turbine engine aircraft
- 500 hours Pilot in Command on multi-engine aircraft
- 100 hours Pilot in Command at night
- Command Instrument Rating for multi-engine aircraft
- Minimum three CIRR on Multi Engine aircraft
- Australian resident status
The following will be highly regarded:
- ATPL (A)
- B200 and / or Garmin 600 cockpit experience
- Aeromedical retrieval experience
- Command Endorsement on the assigned aircraft type
- 1,500 hours Pilot In Command on turbine engine aircraft
- Dangerous Goods Training Certificate
- Basic Microsoft Office computer skills
- Reside within one hour of the base airport
Applications are via email with CV and Covering Letter.