Website Croatia Airlines
Croatia Airlines is currently looking for Dash8Q400 Non Type Rated First Officers.
Croatia Airlines d.d. is a national air carrier in the Republic of Croatia and part of international air transport which commits us to the highest quality standards in our industry. Therefore, we place particular emphasis on the selection and professionalism of our staff and fill the posts accordingly. Croatia Airlines announces a Contest for the position:
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- attending classes and all practical exercises according to the school curriculum successful and timely completion of schooling
- co-piloting the aircraft in accordance with the applicable Operations Manual and applicable national and international aviation regulations and standards assisting the captain in the safe and efficient execution of the flight
- ensuring the complete safety of aircraft, crew, passengers and goods execution of other tasks as ordered by the superior manager
- HSE or univ.bacc. (min. 180 ECTS credits)
- Minimum 21 years of age
- English proficiency (at least English Proficiency Level 4)
- Professional Airplane Pilot License (CPL (A))
- Authorized to operate a multi-engine airplane under the Instrument Flight Rules (ME-IR (A))
- successfully completed multi-crew flight crew (MCC) training
- ATPL (A) Theoretical Knowledge Certificate ”- according to FCL.515 a valid Category 1 health certificate
We offer selected candidates employment and training for the DASH 8-Q400 aircraft type. After successfully completing the education program, we also offer continued employment. Interested candidates can apply exclusively through the APPLICATION LINK until 14.10.2019. Non-timely applications will not be considered and only the narrowest circle of candidates will be contacted. Croatia Airlines may withdraw and annul the tender at any time.
The consideration of applications will also take into account the possibilities of using active employment policy measures.
Applications are online.