Desert Jet, a fast-growing aircraft management and charter company based in Southern California, is seeking outstanding applicants for a position as a Citation 680 series First Officers to be based in Long Beach, CA.
- Airline Transport Pilot certificate*
- 2500 hours total flight time
- FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
- No accidents, incidents, or violations
*The type requirement will be waived for exceptional candidates
Preferred qualifications include:
- NBAA Certified Aviation Manager status
- Previous Part 135 experience
- Current in any Citation aircraft
- Managerial experience
What’s it like to fly for Desert Jet?
A combination of day trips, one, two and three night flights flying to destinations such as Denver, Portland, San Francisco, Salt Lake City, Las Vegas, Aspen, Seattle, Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Vallarta, Jackson Hole, Vancouver, Chicago……as well as East Coast destinations.
90% of their flying is during the day and 100% of it is flying with awesome team members helping you create a WOW customer service experience for your passengers.
Their fleet consists of jet aircraft meticulously maintained by their own FAA Part 145 maintenance company.
Your average duty is 8 hours, average number of hours flown monthly is 45, and average days of flying per month is 15.
What they offer you:
- Industry-leading compensation
- Company-paid NBAA CAM certification
- Company paid vacation (two weeks per year, increasing with seniority) and sick time
- Company paid time off for volunteerism
- Excellent medical, dental and vision insurance, paid 100% by the company
- Excellent 401k – 100% match by the company, up to 6% of your salary
- Loss of license, short and long term disability coverage
- Personal mentoring and top-notch professional development program
- Scheduled days off with seniority-based schedule
- Structured IOE program
Applications are online and you will need an outstanding CV and Cover Letter to even be considered for an assessment. Need help……..Look here