EasyJet is looking for cabin crew in United Kingdom, to be based in Bristol.
Cabin Crew – Bristol Fixed Term Contracts 2020 (09547)
TAKE TO THE SKIES IN 2020!
We kindly request that you only apply for your first base choice. All other applications will be automatically withdrawn.
This is a vibrant place to work. Our pace makes us exciting. Join us and watch your career take off.
Our ‘Orange Spirit’ is what makes us unique, and a great airline to fly with and work for. Our collective passion, energy and spirit of adventure will inspire you, motivate you and make sure you always enjoy coming to work. You’ll have a fantastic opportunity to drive your own development, all while sharing in our amazing success. It really is a career like no other.
What’s on offer?
Already the UK’s largest airline, we’re as high-performing and fast-growing as businesses come. We fly over 50 million passengers each year to and from the UK on over 480 routes to 120 international destinations. Our people are at the heart of our success, and we love sharing it with them. We’re looking for passionate, motivated and enthusiastic crew members to join our expanding team!
- A competitive salary with additional payments per flight
- Our training is amongst the best in the business to help you be confident and the best you can be and is provided at no cost to you
- Unlimited staff and standby travel across the easyJet network
- Development opportunities and the chance for promotions within 12 months of joining
- 10% commission of on-board sales
- Crew catering provided on every flight
- Discounts throughout the travel industry and local offers at base
- easyJet Plus membership – speedy boarder, pre-book seats
- Annual leave & roster preferencing
Role & Responsibilities
- Ensure our company policies and safety procedures are followed at all times
- Greet customers with enthusiasm, passion and personality – ensuring their journey is safe, easy and memorable
- Deliver great customer service on each flight, including on-board Bistro & Boutique services
- Maintain a great on-board environment
- Help customers with any questions
- Work closely with your on-board team to maintain our great on time performance
- Attend our training and development programme, which will help you grow as an employee and ensure we continue to deliver outstanding customer service
- Live our easyJet Customer Charter in everything you do
- Aged 18 or over
- Height 5’2” (157.5 cm) to 6’3” (190cm) without shoes,
- The continuing ability to be able to fit into an aircraft jump seat harness which measures 106cm across the lap and 157cm from shoulder to waist
- Fit and able to pass a medical assessment
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Able to swim 25m without any assistance, and climb into a life raft from the water
- Have the right to work in the country where the role is based and will provide upon request, proof of Right to Work in the relevant country.
- Must hold a EEA passport that allows you to travel freely to all our destinations without restriction
- Live within 90 minutes of your chosen base and be prepared to make this journey every day, at any time of the day
- Confident in a customer-facing role, preferably with previous experience of working with customers
- Have no visible tattoos or body piercing that can’t be covered discreetly
- A verifiable five-year activity history for referencing purposes
- To obtain an aircrew ID, you’ll also need to supply us with a valid Criminal Record Check (CRC)
- It’s essential that you have a valid email address and internet connection so you can receive your monthly roster and associated changes electronically.
Things to think about before applying
If you haven’t done so already, you may want to complete our ‘Try before you fly’ quiz to see if the role of Cabin Crew suits you.
We are an inclusive employer with equality, diversity and fairness at the heart of our values. We welcome applications from individuals from all different backgrounds and are committed to promoting fair participation and equality of opportunity for all of our job applicants.
What happens next?
Once you submit an application you’ll be sent three online assessments that shouldn’t take longer than 30 minutes in total. If successful you’ll be invited to one of our assessment days to find out more about us.
We’d love to hear from you so submit an application and join Generation easyJet.
Applications are online.