https://www.flightdeckfriend.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Finnair-A330.jpg 3456 5184 Barry https://www.flightdeckfriend.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/FDF-Logo-2.png Barry2017-07-14 12:00:252017-08-13 00:55:34Finnair Cabin Crew
Finnair is looking for Cabin Crew to be based in Helsinki.
First application date: 05/09/2017
- Completed secondary education (upper secondary / vocational school)
- Experience of customer service
- Fluency in English is required, fluency in Finnish is highly valued, and other language skills are considered an asset
- Ability and willingness to understand and follow instructions
- Height minimum 160cm
- Distant visual acuity using both eyes 0.7 or better (with or without corrective lenses)
- Normal color vision and normal hearing
- Ability to swim minimum 50 meters
- Good general health (minimum requirement EASA Part Med Cabin Crew and Finnair regulations). In general this means, that the applicant should have no long-term medical conditions, especially conditions requiring continuous or recurrent medication or regular follow-up
- No visible tattoos, piercings or teeth jewellery
Applications are online.