Website Helvtic Airways
From Helvetic Careers translated:
Helvetic Airways is a Swiss airline offering charter flights and wet-lease services to various destinations in Europe and North Africa.
Our commitment is to provide superior service with a personal touch and extra comfort and quality to make a difference to our guests.
If you would like to become part of our team, please use the online application process.
Our range Short-haul flights: 1.5 hours average flight time, two to four flights per day
Funded type rating
Home Bases: airport Zurich Bern-Belp Airport (possible during the summer timetable)
Possibility for a career as a trainer or in management (if necessary and in case of suitability)
Requirements for applying as co-pilot at Helvetic Airways:
- Minimum age 20 years
- Valid passport, CH or EU-25 / EFTA without restriction
- In the possession of a traffic pilot license (ATPL) or a Professional Pilot License (CPL) and passing the theoretical examination of the frozen ATPL with valid instrument rating (IR) and a valid Class 1 medical
- MCC: Application and selection without MCC possible. However, an employment contract will only be issued after the MCC confirmation of the license.
- Completed middle school or basic vocational training (apprenticeship)
- Intellectual potential corresponding to higher levels of vocational education English: ICAO Level 4 or higher German: fluent language skills
Note: At present, we prefer to consider applications from applicants who have completed their flight training at our partner ATO HORIZON S.F.A. graduated.
Desired personality traits / skills of a copilot:
- Clearly takes responsibility for his actions Communicates in a clear, binding and socially acceptable way
- Personality that people trust
- Above-average self-discipline and self-criticism C
- Competent in operationally relevant parts of the process (PANS OPS)
- Basic flight skills (raw data flying, navigation, situational awareness) at an advanced level
Applications are online.