Website Helvtic Airways
From Helvetic Careers translated:
Helvetic Airways is a Swiss airline offering charter flights and wet-lease services to various destinations in Europe and North Africa.
Our commitment is to provide superior service with a personal touch and extra comfort and quality to make a difference to our guests.
If you would like to become part of our team, please use the online application process.
- short haul flights: average flight time of 2h, two to four flights a day
- a type rating on a Fokker 100, a tail-mounted jet-engine aircraft
- home base: Zurich Airport
- various part time models (40%, 60% or 80%)
- only few night stops
- possibility (in case of need and ability) for an instructor or management career
- age at least 20, max 45 years
- 500h on JAR/FAR25 aeroplanes in MP(A) operations
- holds a valid passport
- holds an Commercial Pilot License (CPL) and completion of the Airline Transport Pilot License theory test (frozen ATPL) with a valid Instrument Rating (IR) and a valid medical class 1
- MCC: application and selection possible without MCC. However, a working contract will only be issued after license endorsement of MCC
- either successfully completed an apprenticeship (testimony BIGA or equivalent) or higher education (Matura, Abitur, etc.)
- intellectual potential corresponding to higher grades of professional education
- English: common language ICAO level 4 or higher
- German: basic skills required
- clearly taking responsibility for his actions
- willingness to serve people in general
- communicates in a clear, binding and socially acceptable way
- personality in which people will trust
- self-discipline and self-critique above average
- proficient in operationally relevant parts of Procedures (PANS OPS)
- basic flying skills (raw data flying, navigation, situational awareness) at advanced levels
Applications are online.