B757 Non Type Rated First Officers Icelandair
Icelandair is currently looking for B757 Non Type Rated First Officers.
- Applicants must hold a valid EASA Flight Crew Licence with a valid instrument rating on multi-engine aircraft (ME/IR).
- Applicants must have passed the ATPL(A) theoretical knowledge examinations in accordance with Part-FCL and hold a certificate of satisfactory completion of an MCC course.
- Applicant’s Flight Crew Licence must be issued by the Icelandic Transport Authority (ICETRA) or a comparable authority in an EASA member state, and conform with EASA requirements.
- Applicants with less than 500 flight hours must have completed a Jet Orientation Course (JOC).
- Applicants must have completed a high school diploma (matriculation / university entrance examination) or a comparable education.
Due to seasonal fluctuations in Icelandair’s flight schedule, they expect new pilots to start working in 2019 and work part of the year to begin with. Training will take place during winter 2018/2019. The home base is Keflavík; duty periods will start and finish at Keflavík.
Applications must include the following material:
- Copy of valid EASA Flight Crew Licence and ratings
- Copy of valid instrument rating on multi-engine aircraft (ME/IR)
- Copy of valid health certificate
- Copy of valid passport
- Copy of MCC certificate
- Copy of JOC certificate
- Copy of examination certificates, including grades, for all Aviation Theory
- Copy of undergraduate certificate or other comparable certificate, including grades
- Copy of logbook, last 100 flight hours
- Clean criminal record check certificate (not older than 30 days)
The application shall include a breakdown of flight time as follows:
- Total flight hours
- Flight hours as a teacher
- Flight hours IFR
- Flight hours as PIC
- Flight hours on multi-engine aircraft
- Flight hours on MPA
- Flight hours on jet and turboprop
Questions regarding this opening are answered at email@example.com
Applications are online.