Website Keilir Aviation Academy
Keilir Aviation Academy is now seeking Flight instructors, FI(A) & IRI/CRI
Due to expansion of their academy they are now hiring flight instructors.
You are either a certified flight instructor (EASA license), or will apply to their FI Bonding program and are willing to relocate/commute to Iceland. Whether you are in the very beginning, middle or end of your aviation career we are looking for highly skilled individuals with a passion for flying, instruction and teamwork. You are the keystone, not only for us but for our students and will train tomorrow’s airline pilots.
The offered positions are flexible, both in regards to contracts available (direct employment or fixed term contract), full time or part-time and commuting friendly. Depending on the above we can offer accommodation, use of a car while on duty and a competitive salary package.
Keilir Aviation Academy is a highly dynamic flight academy.
Therefore, we are looking for persons who are:
· Social and like to interact with both staff and students on a professional and personal level.
· Interested in developing procedures and improve the training experience.
· Genuinely interested in flight training.
· A person with an eye for details and enjoy keeping track of many different values/results.
· The right to live and work in Iceland
· EASA CPL or ATPL
· One or more of following licenses FI(A), IRI SE/ME, CRIME, FII
· EASA Medical class 1
· ICAO English level 4 or higher
We also accept applicants seeking to start our FI Bonding program.
More about us:
Keilir Aviation Academy is young and vibrant flight school with the main vision to deliver quality training to future captains with new teaching techniques and modern aircraft from Diamond.
The school was founded in 2007 with five aircraft and a vision to modernise and improve flight training in Europe. A little bit more than ten years have passed, and we still believe in the same philosophy but now have a total of 14 aircraft and two simulators.
Applications are online.
To apply for this job please visit aviationacademy.is.