Website LifeFlight Australia
Lear 45 – First Officer
LifeFlight Air Ambulance is a division within LifeFlight Australia that performs both rapid response and schedule medical transports 24/7 from the Brisbane, Townsville and overseas International Airports.
We are currently seeking a professional First Officer to join our team full-time at our Townsville base on the Lear 45 Jet, working a 24 hour standby roster and flying to locations within Australia, throughout Asia, the Pacific and beyond.
Be part of our committed team working on our dedicated medically configured retrieval jets carrying a critical care doctor and intensive care flight nurse. It is a fast paced environment, responding to both domestic and international medical evacuations in as little as 90 minutes.
In support of our strong safety culture, minimum qualifications and experience limitations apply. To be eligible you must have the following qualifications/experience:
Essential Criteria First Officers
- Hold an Australian CPL
- 1500 hours Total time
- 500 hours Multi engine PIC
- 3 Multi Engine CASA CIR with endorsements on (ILS/LLZ/VOR/NDB/DGA/GNSS(RNAV))
- Current CASA CIR with minimum 6 months validity
- Current CASA Class 1 Medical
- ICAO Level 6 English Proficiency
- Current ASIC
- Current Passport with no restrictions to travel valid for 12 months, with no Limitations for operations into New Caledonia or USA
- Lear 45 Endorsement and/or Challenger 604 Endorsement
- International Jet PIC experience
- CASA ATPL
- International Jet Experience
Strong communication skills, professionalism and a quest to achieve and maintain the highest level of competency with aero medical operations are essential to the role.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a growing organisation that is dedicated to saving lives and serving the community. If you believe you have the necessary skills and experiences we would love to hear from you today.
Applications are online.