- The First Officers (U/T) will be trained to perform duties as Line Pilots under compliance of company Operations Manual and CAAB regulations. The line pilots will be responsible to the Accountable Manager through Fleet Chief and DFO. Candidates finally selected are expected to relocate near Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport.
- As per Company Operations Manual
Requirements for First Officers:
- Valid CPL & IR (Bangladesh)
- ELP: Level 4 (minimum)
- Class-1 medical (unrestricted)
- Age at most 30 years
- Prospective candidates’ age must not be more than 30 years as on 31 December, 2018; however, candidates with good previous experience level will be taken into consideration at company’s discretion regarding this.
- The applicants must not have previous aircraft accident or violation records.
- Every candidate must possess natural ability to provide excellent service within a team environment.
- Exhibition of strong interpersonal & communication skills that reflects genuine cultural sensitivities.
Salary & Benefits:
The position is permanent in nature with all the existing terms & benefits of the company. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATIONS FOR EMPLOYMENT and allotted with the Benefit schemes of the company.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for the written test.
Candidates meeting above requirements are requested to apply with complete Resume enclosing 01 (one) copy of recent passport size coloured photograph with mentioning the position title on top of the envelope and send to the at the below-mentioned company address.
House-50 ( 1st Floor),
Banani, Dhaka – 1213.
Applications are via the postal address above.