Primera Air B737NG First Officer Primera Air is an airline owned by the Primera Travel Group, and its primary goal is to provide scheduled air travel services, as well as flights for tour operators and charter flights.
It was founded in 2003 as JetX and has its Headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark and a subsidiary in Riga, Latvia.
In the last few years, Primera has grown at a steady pace and now offers flights from Northern Europe to over 70 destinations in the Mediterranean, Middle East, and the Caribbean. It operates a fleet of nine aircraft, 9 Boeing 737NG’s. Primera Air has orders for 10 B737 MAX 9 in ER configuration to be delivered in 2019 and another 8 in 2020.
Employment Contract Bases of Operation: Birmingham (BHX), London Stansted (STN)
Days off: Total 10 days off per month. OFF day pattern: Choice of either 1 block of 5 RDO, or any combination of 3, 3, 2, 2 (in any combination thereof)
Provided ID Tickets: Available on own Airline as of day 1 Career:
Very good future opportunities to fly modern fleet, Instructor positions and early Command Upgrades!
Min. Entry requirements
• Shall hold an EASA FCL.
• Shall have completed ATPL theory.
• English Proficiency: Level 5
• Shall have a valid 737 rating.
Shall have a class 1 medical.
• Shall have minimum 500 hours on the 737-NG (excluding simulator time).
• Shall have flown as an active crew member within the last 6 months.
Documentation required for application:
• EASA License – part FCL issued ATPL(A)
• Class 1 Medical
• Last 4 Pages of Logbook
• Previous employment references
• MCC Course Certificate
• Completed ATPL Theory Certificate
• Completed Initial Wet Drill Certificate
• Non-criminal Record
• Digital Photo (with white background)
Applications are online with ASTA Aviation Staffing.