Website Samoa Airways
Samoa Airways invites applications from suitably qualified pilots to operate B737 aircraft. Applicants must demonstrate a high level of technical proficiency, be reliable, work well in a team environment and possess strong communication skills.
These positions are based in Apia and applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Hold a New Zealand Airline Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL) or New Zealand Commercial PilotLicence (CPL) with passes in all written NZATPL Exams or a company- recognized ICAO state licence.
- Hold a current Multi-Engine Instrument Rating
- Hold a current New Zealand Class 1 Medical
- Hold a valid machine-readable passport with at least 18 months validity
- Hold a B737NG Type Rating, current on type
- ICAO English Language Level 6 endorse
- Clean Police Report/Clearance
- 3000 hours Total Time
- 1500 hours Multi time
- 500 hours jet time
Please note the following:
- Pilot opportunities are full time only
- Must be available to start in January 2019
- Visa conditions for non-residents apply at own cost
- Shortlist candidates will undergo a background check
Applications are via email with CV and Covering Letter.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org