Website Samoa Airways
Samoa Airways invites applications from suitably qualified pilots to operate our DHC6-300 aircraft as Captains. Applicants must demonstrate a high level of technical proficiency, be reliable, work well in a team environment and possess strong communication skills. These positions are based in Apia.
- Hold a Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) from an ICAO contracting State that is acceptable to Samoa CAD-MWTI
- Hold a current Multi-Engine Instrument Rating
- Hold a current Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Hold a valid machine-readable passport
- ICAO English Language Proficiency Level 6 endorsed
- Have a minimum of 2000 hours Total Flight Time
- 500 hours as PIC on DHC6 or comparable aircraft
- 100 hours night flight time as PIC
- Preference will be given to applicants holding a DHC6 Type Rating
If you think you are the right person to join our team please submit a cover letter, CV, copies of licenses and ratings and recent passport photo by email only via the link below by 4.00pm (local time) Wednesday 23rd Jan 2019.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org