Website Samoa Airways
Samoa Airways invites applications from suitably qualified pilots to operate our DHC6-300 aircraft as Captains. Applicants must demonstrate a high level of technical proficiency, be reliable, work well in a team environment and possess strong communication skills. These positions are based in Apia.
- Hold a Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) from an ICAO contracting State that is acceptable to Samoa CAD-MWTI
- Hold a current Multi-Engine Instrument Rating
- Hold a current Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Hold a valid machine-readable passport
- ICAO English Language Proficiency Level 6 endorsed
- Have a minimum of 2000 hours Total Flight Time
- 500 hours as PIC on DHC6 or comparable aircraft
- 100 hours night flight time as PIC
- Preference will be given to applicants holding a DHC6 Type Rating
If you think you are the right person to join our team please submit a cover letter, CV, copies of licenses and ratings and recent passport photo by email only via the link below by 4.00pm (local time) Wednesday 23rd Jan 2019.