Website Skippers Aviation
Skippers Aviation is located at Perth Domestic Airport and is one of Perth’s longest established charter companies. They have an enviable reputation as a quality Air Charter Operator conducting FIFO, charter and RPT operations.
They are seeking to appoint EMB120 First Officers. This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a well-respected and professional organisation and become part of a close knit and dedicated team that prides itself on achieving the highest standards of safety and service delivery.
- 500 hours of total time
- Minimum of 200 hours Multi Engine PIC
- Multi Engine Instrument Proficiency
- Current Class 1 Medical
- Multi Crew Co-Operation Certificate
- Australian CPL
- English level 6 on licence
- Right to work and live in Australia
Applications are via email with CV and Cover Letter.