Website SmartLynx Airlines
SmartLynx is looking for A320 First Officers & Captains willing to operate on an international basis.
SmartLynx Airlines is the leading ACMI provider in EU on Airbus A320 aircraft. Being an EU airline, SmartLynx Airlines complies with international quality standards IOSA and EASA, as well as it has access to the free route airspace. In 2018 airline’s fleet consists of 14 Airbus A320 aircraft and 2 Airbus 321 aircraft that ensure flights in Europe and Asia. SmartLynx flight crew members represent more than 17 nationalities, speak multiple languages, and the average experience of captains is above 5300 block hours and first officers — above 1900 block hours. The company is rapidly growing and in 2017 its consolidated turnover reached 131.4 million EUR
- On Target Earnings: 10 months` pay guaranteed, Experience-based fees
- Overtime/Excess Sector Pay
- Commuting contract 7days in a row OFF + 2 days for travel
- Minimum 4* accommodation (while on base) or Housing Allowance
- Travel to/from bases
- Loss of License/ Life Insurance
- Career progression: Fast-Track Command upgrade for experienced First Officers, Training and Managerial Positions
- Paperless Cockpit
Requirements for direct entry are:
- Valid Part FCL EASA issued pilot license, and
- Valid and current ME-IR, and
- At least ICAO level 4 English proficiency, and
- Valid EASA Part-MED certificate class 1*, and
- Valid A320 type rating in license with:
- at least 500 block hours as PIC on A320 type for Captains with total flight time 3500 BLH;
- at least 2000 block hours on A320 type for First Officers;
- OR non type-rated Captains with total flight time at least 3500 block hours with 1500 BLH on PIC (on aircrafts over 21t).
Please apply your CV data using Pilot CV form!
Candidates close to these requirements can also apply for further review. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you`re a Cadet pilot interested in SmartLynx Training Centre (ATO), please apply via: http://www.smartlynx.aero/corporate/ato/application-form
Assessment time schedule:
- 12/13-Oct-2018 Amsterdam (NL)
- 13/14 & 14/15-Dec-2018 Amsterdam (NL)
- 10/11 & 11/12 – Jan – 2019 Amsterdam (NL)
- 15/16 – Feb – 2019 Amsterdam (NL)
- 15 – Mar – 2019 Amsterdam (NL)
NB! Please note that non-EU citizens are also welcome to apply. For any questions: email@example.com
*If you are not holding EASA certificate – please do not hesitate to write an email. We are ready to assist you.