Website Tap Air Portugal
TAP Portugal is currently looking for A320 Rated and Non Type Rated First Officers.
Technical / Medical Qualifications / Certifications:
• EASA CPL License (A);
• EASA Class 1 medical certificate, valid;
• Valid theoretical Airline examinations;
• Technical English proficiency level of 4 or higher;
• Qualification of instruments in multi-engine airplanes, valid;
• MCC training.
Candidate Profile / Preferred Conditions:
• Excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills;
• High performance in terms of assertiveness, decision making and problem solving;
• Solid aeronautical knowledge, associated with excellent technical and operational performance;
• Valuation of Type Rating A320 (with a minimum of 500h in type) and proficiency 5 or 6 in technical English;
• Appreciation in achievement in Mathematics A and university education.
Exclusions in Contests / TAP Courses:
• Total availability at the beginning of the course (referred to in the schedule);
• Have been excluded for less than 1 year in a Psychological Assessment test;
• Have been excluded, less than 2 years in the technical course for Pilot.
Applications are online and close on 31st August 2018.
To apply for this job please visit recrutamento.tap.pt.