Transavia continue to accept unsolicited applications from Direct Entry Captains (DECs) onto their Boeing 737NG fleet.
Minimum requirements Direct Entry Captain
The minimum requirements you must meet to be considered as a candidate for the position of Captain at Transavia are:
• 3,500 hours total time, of which 1,000 hours PIC on 737 NG
• Certificate of Completion
• Initial CRM and Human Performance & Limitations at ATPL level (ORO.FC.215)
• Initial Emergency & Safety training
• A senior general secondary education or pre-university education certificate, a bachelor’s degree at an institution for higher professional education or university education, or the professional and educational level that is required of students in higher professional education.
• Swimming proficiency
• EU passport
• Allowed to work and live in another EU member state
• No criminal record
• Valid EASA ATPL (or converted at start date)
• Valid ME/IR(A)
• Valid unrestricted Class 1 Medical Certificate
• ICAO Level 5 English language proficiency
In addition to those for First Officer:
• Organisational sensitivity
• Customer-oriented & service-oriented
To apply for this job please visit www.pilotattransavia.com.