Website TUI fly
Take up the challenge with the TUI smile on your face: the symbol of the appreciation and satisfaction of our customers, and of our employees.
Are you our future TUI fly First Officer?
We are delighted to announce our TUI fly-sponsored type rating program!
TUI fly is looking for highly motivated non type rated pilots dreaming of flying Boeing 737 or E190. Successful candidates can expect a first class training at our own TUI fly Academy without any upfront payments. Our experienced Captains will be coaching you actively to bring you to the next level. At TUI fly you work in a professional environment with high safety standards.
As a First Officer your ambitions can fly high! You will already be given quite some responsibilities. On top of that, we give you realistic and challenging career opportunities such as Mixed Fleet Flying, training positions (e.g. CRM, TKI, SFI,…) and a fast track to upgrade towards becoming Captain.
Who are we looking for?
- You are in possession of a (Frozen) ATPL, valid IR/ME, and an MCC certificate.
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of French and/or Dutch is an advantage.
- You are interested to fly out of our Belgian bases CRL, BRU, OST.
- You are available to start at TUI fly between November 2018 and January 2019.
- You like to work in a dynamic team of Cockpit and Cabin crew members to give our passengers a pleasant and safe flight.
- The TUI values “Trusted – Unique – Inspiring” are in your DNA.
What can we offer you?
- A world class training program including our in-house B737 simulator.
- A sponsored type rating B737 or E190.
- No upfront payments.
- Salary from start of line-training.
- A competitive and attractive salary package for a fulltime position.
- The opportunity to gain experience in a dynamic team.
- Fly on one of the most modern fleet with an average age of 6 years (including 737 MAX, Dreamliner, E190).
- The possibility to fly to over 100 different holiday destinations.
- Minimum 3 seasonal contracts covering the summer season.
Applications are online.
To apply for this job please visit corporate.tui.be.