Take up the challenge with the TUI smile on your face: the symbol of the appreciation and satisfaction of our customers, and of our employees.
What will you be doing?
Due to the expansion of the company, TUI fly Belgium is currently looking for motivated Captains to join us in the beginning of 2018.
TUI fly offers you a professional working environment with high safety standards. You will be flying with well-trained colleagues and have the opportunity to coach young First officers. Together with a passionate and motivated crew you are making travel experiences special!
What are we looking for?
- You are type rated on B737NG / E190
- You have min. 5000 flight hours in total, min. 1000 flight hours on type and min. 2000 flight hours above 20 ton
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of French is an advantage
- You are interested in a contract of limited duration. Specifically, we offer 3 seasonal contracts covering the summer season
- You are available to start at TUI fly between January 2018 and May 2018 until at least November 2018
- You are interested to fly out of our Belgian bases CRL, BRU, OST and LGG or French bases Nantes, Lyon, CDG or Lille
- The TUI values “Trusted – Unique – Inspiring” are in your DNA
- You like to work in a dynamic team of Cockpit- and Cabin crew members to give our passengers a pleasant and safe flight!
What can we offer you?
- A competitive and attractive salary package for a fulltime position
- We fly with the most modern fleet for passenger travel (including E190, 737 MAX, Dreamliner)
- The opportunity to fly in a dynamic team and coach motivated First Officers
- We fly to over 100 different holiday destinations
Applications are online.