Website TUI France
Boeing B737NG First Officer
Take up the challenge with the TUI smile on your face: the symbol of the appreciation and satisfaction of our customers, and of our employees.
Type rated First Officers for French bases
What will you be doing?
TUI fly wants to offer their passengers a safe and pleasant journey to their holiday destination. To offer this great service, TUI fly is hiring experienced First Officers for our bases!
At TUI fly you work in a professional environment with high safety standards. As a First Officer you will already be given some responsibilities. Professional and experienced Captains will be actively coaching you to bring you to the next level. Together with a highly motivated and dynamic team, you make travel experiences special!
What are we looking for?
- You are in possession of a (Frozen) ATPL, valid IR/ME, and an MCC certificate
- You have a type rating B737-300/900
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of French is an advantage
- You are interested to fly out of a French base (Nantes, Lyon, CDG or Lille)
- You are available to start at TUI fly between January 2019 and May 2019 until at least November 2019
- The TUI values “Trusted – Unique – Inspiring” are in your DNA
- You like to work in a dynamic team of Cockpit- and Cabin crew members to give our passengers a pleasant and safe flight!
What can we offer you?
- A competitive and attractive salary package for a fulltime position
- We fly with the most modern fleet for passenger travel (including E190, 737 MAX, Dreamliner)
- The opportunity to fly in a dynamic team with experienced Captains
- We fly to over 100 different holiday destinations
- We offer a contract of limited duration. Specifically 3 seasonal contracts covering the summer season
To apply for this job please visit corporate.tui.be.