In order to fill current and future job openings for pilots, Vueling continues to require applications from new First Officers for national and European bases.
- Spanish EASA Licence (Must be held/converted prior starting Vueling Operator Conversion Course)
- Spanish EASA Class 1 unrestricted medical certificate
- Language proficiency English and Spanish ICAO level 4 or higher (Spanish level required before joining Vueling)
- ATPL (frozen or unfrozen)
- Evidence of no criminal record
- Applications review and candidates selection.
- Day 1:
- Aircraft general knowledge and operational procedures Test.
- English written and listening evaluation.
- Psychometric Test.
- Day 2:
- Personal interview.
- Role play exercise.
- Day 3: Simulator assessment.
Applications are online for starting dates in 2018.