Air France is currently looking for Cadet Pilots to be based in France.
- Citizenship of any EU country or Switzerland and be able to communicate fluently in French.
- Never been dismissed of a previous selection with Air France
- Meet one of the followings:
- High School diploma and EASA Frozen ATPL
- 2 years of college
- BAC+2 studies with 120 credits
- 850 points on TOEIC (Listening and Reading) within the last 2 years
- Having the medical aptitude to obtain a Class 2 Medical certificate
Applications are online in French.