Austrian Airlines are recruiting ab-initio cadets for their pilot training programme.
German to English translation:
You want to fly high and always fly? Then you are exactly right here! You want to enjoy a highly professional education and find the job for life that challenges and fun at the same time? Then give your career choice but just the right wing and take the very front in our cockpit space! Join our team – Fly for Austrian!
You are our candidate if you have the following basic requirements:
- no flight experience
- EU citizenship or valid employment title for Austria Matura,
- Berufsreifeprüfung or Abitur or subject-related higher education entrance qualification of your country of origin (university entrance qualification or Fachhochschulreife is not sufficient)
- Possession of an unrestricted passport
- Very good knowledge of German and English in spoken and written (the entire selection process is conducted in German)
- Size: at least 165 cm
- Glasses and contact lens wearer: low vision with max. +/- 3.0 diopters (not laser corrected)
- They were never negative at a DLR BU or FQ
- You have never retired from an Austrian Airlines pilot selection process or training
- You have never retired from an Austrian Airlines or Lufthansa Ab initio selection process
Ready for take off? So that your dream job does not remain a dream, apply today!
During the training no employment relationship is justified and thus no salary payment is made. After a positive education and successful takeover you start at EUR 57.400, – gross / year.
Applications are online.