As the national carrier of Saudi Arabia, we are looking for the best skilled and qualified pilots. We seek motivated, well-learned, and technically-proficient pilots to help us achieve our vision and excellence. Candidates accepted into the program will be trained to the highest standards and fly one of most modern fleets. The full training duration will be approximately 12 – 18 months.
Saudi nationals only.
- (19 – 40) years old as of 09/11/1438 based on Hijri date of birth
- 165cm to 193cm height.
- Multi-engine Commercial Pilot License, approved by (ICAO)
- Valid GACA AIP test with a minimum score of 80%.
- Valid GACA English Language Proficiency Test (ELPT) with a minimum score of (Level 4).
- Valid GACA First-class Medical certificate.
- Minimum of 240 flying hours of which 25 hours on multi-engine is mandatory.
- Applicant must never been terminated from any “Saudia” training program.
- High-school degree. (If obtained out of Kingdom, Ministry of Education attestation is required)