easyJet Pilot Recruitment
Cadets, First Officers & Captains
Last Recruitment Commenced: Various, ongoing requirements throughout 2018 Currently Recruiting: Yes Previously Recruited Low Hour Pilots: Yes Trend: Positive
EasyJet (styled as easyJet; LSE: EZJ) is a British low-cost airline carrier based at London Luton Airport. It operates domestic and international scheduled services on over 700 routes in 32 countries.
easyJet plc is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. EasyGroup Holdings Ltd (the investment vehicle of easyJet founder Sir Stelios Haji-Ioannou and his family) is the largest shareholder with a 34.62% stake (as of July 2014). It employs nearly 11,000 people, based throughout Europe but mainly in the UK.
easyJet has seen rapid expansion since its establishment in 1995, having grown through a combination of acquisitions and base openings fuelled by consumer demand for low-cost air travel.
The airline, along with associate company easyJet Switzerland, operates more than 200 aircraft, mostly Airbus A319. It has 24 bases across Europe, the largest being Gatwick. In 2014, easyJet carried more than 65 million passengers, making it the second-largest airline in Europe by number of passengers carried.
- Bordeaux (begins Spring 2018)
- London–Gatwick (Largest)
- London–Luton (Head Office)
- Palma de Mallorca
- Paris–Charles de Gaulle
- Venice-Marco Polo
- Second Officer: £40k – £50k gross per annum
- First Officer: £54k – £58k gross per annum
- Senior First Officer: £66k – £75k gross per annum
- Captain: £114k – £146k gross per annum
- 450 Aircraft – incl easyJet Europe & easyJet Switzerland
- 182 x Airbus 319-100 (largest 319 operator in the world)
- 256 x Airbus 320-200
- 11 x Airbus 320neo
- 1 x Airbus 321neo
- Orders = 133 – All 320 family aircraft predominately 320 NEO’s.
820 routes over 30 countries including Europe and North Africa
easyJet Airline Company Limited
London Luton Airport
Benefits (all pilots):
- The total reward package above includes flexible rostering, basic pay, on target bonuses, sector pay and other allowances such as pension contributions.
- There is a loss of licence scheme and staff travel benefits.
- The reward packages above are based on full-time roles. There are part time (75%) and fixed roster (paid at 90%) positions available too.
Please note that we are not a recruitment agency – we bring you potential flight deck jobs of interest together into one place. If you have any queries about a specific role, you should contact the airline or agency directly. All job details were correct at the time of posting but may since have changed or been removed. We have no affiliation with easyJet – All information updated is from information obtained from the airline’s website.