easyJet are recruiting Non-Rated Direct Entry A320 Captains for their London Gatwick and Luton bases.
On Target Earnings*: £116,303
Requirements of the Role
- Currently operating* as a Commercial Passenger Captain on aircraft above 30 Tonnes MTOW
- Minimum 4,000 total flying hours
- Minimum 2,000 total PIC hours (of which 1,000 hours PIC are on aircraft above 30 Tonnes MTOW)
- UK EASA Licence (must be held/converted prior to starting easyJet employment)
- UK EASA Class 1 unrestricted medical (Must be willing and able to transfer medical records to UK CAA prior to easyJet employment)
- Minimum ICAO Level 5 English with requirement to achieve Level 6 within six months of employment
- Right to live and work in Europe with unrestricted access across the easyJet network
*Currently operating defined as operating within the last 12 months (at the point of application).
Outline of easyJet Captain Selection Process:
Please only submit one application for your preferred base; any additional applications will be withdrawn. If you are flexible with your base choices, you will be able to discuss that with us at your interview.
First Stage: Applications reviewed
Second Stage: Successful applicants complete Non-Technical selection event in Gatwick or Luton (assessments held from July 2017 onwards)
Third Stage: Successful applicants complete Technical Simulator assessment in Gatwick or Burgess Hill
Fourth Stage: Complete online questionnaire followed by a final video interview
Offers of employment will be made following a full review of your progress through all selection events and our business requirements.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://easyjet.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=06821 →