easyJet are recruiting Non-Rated and A320 Rated Direct Entry A320 Captains for their various bases around Europe.
On Target Earnings*: €120,000 plus benefits UK – Between €144,000 and €162,000 Europe
*(including basic salary, sector pay and bonus opportunity)
Enjoy more bedtimes, bath times and home time with our unique approach to rostering and building a family-friendly work-life balance.
Initial Training Overview:
Non Type Rated Captains will complete a full A320 Type Rating (self-funded) with our preferred training provider at the start of easyJet employment. We can offer an opt-in 36 month bond for you to repay the cost of your Type Rating.
Requirements of the Role:
- Currently operating* as a Commercial Passenger Captain on aircraft above 30 Tonnes MTOW
- Minimum 4,000 total flying hours
- Minimum 1,000 total PIC hours on aircraft above 30 Tonnes MTOW
- UK or German EASA Licence by easyJet employment start date
- UK or German EASA Class 1 unrestricted medical by easyJet start date
- Minimum ICAO Level 4 English with requirement to achieve Level 6 within twelve months of employment
- Right to live and work in Europe with unrestricted access across the EEA, EU and easyJet network
- If rated you’re rated you need 1000 hours PIC on an A320, A330, A340
*Currently operating defined as operating within the last 12 months (at point of application).
Outline of easyJet Captain Selection Process:
Please only submit one application for your preferred base; any additional applications will be withdrawn. If you are flexible with your base choices, you will be able to discuss that with us at your interview.
First Stage: Applications reviewed
Second/Third Stage: Successful applicants complete Non-Technical & A320 Simulator assessments in Gatwick or Luton (assessments held from August 2018 onwards). Usually these are completed in one day, or occasionally across two days.
Fourth Stage: Complete online psychometric questionnaire followed by a final video interview
Offers of employment will be made following a full review of your progress through all selection events and our business requirements.