Air Hong Kong Pilot Recruitment

Air Hong Kong Pilot Recruitment

Cadets, First Officers & Captains

Company Information

Last Recruitment Commenced: 2016 / 2017
Currently Recruiting: Yes
Previously Recruited Low Hour Pilots: No
Trend: Positive

Air Hong Kong (Chinese: 香港華民航空) is the only all-cargo airline based in Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong, with its main hub at Hong Kong International Airport.

The airline operates an express freight network to 12 destinations in nine countries, including China, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Republic of China (Taiwan), Singapore, South Korea, Thailand and Vietnam.

It has a fleet of Airbus A300-600F General Freighters, which the airline was the launch customer of this new variant. Its head office is located on the fourth floor of the South Tower of Cathay Pacific City.

Air Hong Kong was founded in November 1986 by three local businessmen and commenced charter services with a Boeing 707-320C freighter on 4 February 1988. In June 1994, Hong Kong’s largest carrier, Cathay Pacific acquired 75% holdings of the airline; and acquired the remaining 25% in February 2002.

In October, Cathay Pacific entered into a joint venture with DHL Worldwide Express (DHL), eventually saw DHL took a 40% stake in the cargo airline, while Cathay Pacific retained the other 60% holdings.

Pilot Bases:

  • Singapore
  • Penang
  • Hong Kong

Current Fleet:

  • 8 x Airbus A300-600F
  • 2 x Airbus A300-600RF
  • 2 x Boeing 747-400BCF
  • 2 x Airbus 330-300P2F

Orders:

  • None

Logo:

Air Hong Kong Pilot Recruitment

Salary and Benefits:

First Officers can expect $10k-$11k a month (USD)

Captains can expect $15k-$17k a month (USD)

There are also payment per diem. Company contributes to a pension scheme and you are entitled to some ID90 tickets with partner airlines

Overall good pay with lots of time off, expect approx 8 days on 6 off

Company Address:

Pilot Recruitment
Air Hong Kong
2/F CNAC House
12 Tung Fai Road
Hong Kong International Airport
Lantau, HONG KONG

recruitment@airhongkong.com.hk

Current Recruitment:

Please note that we are not a recruitment agency – we bring you potential flight deck jobs of interest together into one place. If you have any queries about a specific role, you should contact the airline or agency directly. All job details were correct at the time of posting but may since have changed or been removed. We have no affiliation with Aer Lingus – All information updated is from information obtained from the airline’s website.

Click here to add your own text

Click here to add your own text