Website Aegean Airlines
Aegean Non-Rated, Low Hour First Officers
Aegean are recruiting low-hour, non-rated First Officers for their Turboprop and Airbus narrow body fleet to be based in Athens in Greece. Info obtained from Aegean direct.
AEGEAN, based in Athens, Greece, is a member of Star Alliance Group since 2010 and a proud winner of 12 SKYTRAX World Airline awards as the ‘Best Regional Airline in Europe’. Olympic Air is a member of the AEGEAN Group. On October 2013, in Olympic Air and AEGEAN we united our strengths to become even better and offer a wide-ranging network extended within Greece as well as abroad, supporting Greek regions and ensuring the qualitative access even to the most remote Greek island. Instrumental in our success have been our employees, who seek to channel their energy and motivation into the challenging industry of aviation, providing services of high standards across all travel stages and contributing to the continuous improvement of our products. We are looking for enthusiastic, talented and dedicated individuals, who can drive our organization forward.
If you wish to explore the exciting world of aviation, join our team!
About the role
We are currently looking for non-Type Rated First Officers, to join our Airbus and Turboprop Fleets.
If you are eager to provide unparalleled service and value for our passengers, through dedication and teamwork, with the highest commitment to safety, this role is for you.
You fit, if you cover the following requirements:
- Valid EASA CPL(A) with ATPL(A) theory completed or EASA ATPL(A)
- Valid multi-engine IR(A) rating (must remain valid until the end of the course)
- At least 70 hours as pilot in command of aeroplanes
- Certificate of completion of MCC Training
- Certificate of completion of Advanced UPRT course as specified in FCL.745.A (applies to the issue of the first type rating course for a multi-pilot aeroplane)
- Minimum ICAO English Language Proficiency: Level 4
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Fluent in spoken and written Greek
- Valid Greek Tax Registration Number (ΑΦΜ) and Greek Social Security Number (ΑΜΚΑ)
- Completed Military Service Obligations when applicable (or be legitimately excused)
And you have competence in:
- Communicating openly, honestly and respectfully with team members
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Problem solving and taking initiative under stressful circumstances
- Thinking in a structured and analytical way
If you pursue your career journey with AEGEAN and Olympic Air, on top of a challenging job, we offer:
- A working environment where you feel valued and appreciated
- Excellent career and development opportunities within the organization
- Flight tickets
- Private health insurance scheme
If this looks like an interesting opportunity for you, send us your application now!
Your application shall contain CV in English language and a passport style photo and is to be submitted until the 31st of December 2022.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Keep on following us to find a job opening that matches your profile.