Website Air Baltic
airBaltic are currently recruiting Type Rated and Non-Type Rated Dash 8-400 Captains for a permanent position based in Riga, Latvia.
All pilots who successfully join airBaltic will be guaranteed an upgrade on the brand new A220-300 aircraft left seat after just 18 months of employment.
Candidates who wish to be considered should meet the below requirements:
- Valid EASA ATPL with IR ME (A)
- Valid EU Citizenship
- Valid Class 1 Medical
- Minimum of 3000 hours in total
- Minimum of 1,500 PIC hours on aircraft with 5,7 t. MTOW
Conditions for the job application:
- Successful candidates should be self-motivated, committed to the highest standards of safety and responsibility, and willing to relocate to Baltic States for the contract duration period.
- Only online applications will be accepted.
- Candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be shortlisted and invited to take part in the screening process
- Background check will be conducted on all applicants
- Restrictions that prohibit the hire in accordance with the law “On Aviation” Article 57.1. paragraph 4 will be evaluated
What we offer?
- Work in a developing, stable and innovative European airline.
- Competitive compensation package and social guarantees.
- Multicultural work environment with professionals from 30 nations and unique networking opportunities.
- Benefits associated with airline industry.
Applications are online through Aviation Job Search.