Website BA CityFlyer
BA CityFlyer Captain
Role: Captain, Embraer 170/190
Contract: Permanent, full-time
Location: London, UK
The reward package comprises a basic salary, London allowance, hourly flight pay, company performance bonus and other payments. The average reward package is between £75000 – £80000 in the first two years.
*** BA Cityflyer Flight Ops Management are holding a recruitment event in Birmingham on 27th November 2017. For details please see here.***
In addition, you’ll receive:
- Full terms & conditions that are effective from your first day of employment
- Company-funded conversion course/type rating
- Medical and license renewals paid by BA CityFlyer
- Extensive British Airways worldwide staff travel benefits
- Loss of License scheme
- 30 days of annual leave increasing to 35 days on completion of 5 years of service
- Company pension scheme (up to 12% employer contribution)
- Life insurance benefits
- Career pathway into British Airways following minimum 2 years of service
If you feel you have what it takes to join our committed and dedicated team, you will need to hold the following:
- Currently operating as Captain
- UK EASA Licence (or converted by start date).
- Current MPA rating on an aircraft in excess of 20 tonnes MTOM
- Valid ME Instrument Rating
- Valid Class 1 medical
- Minimum 4000 hours total to include 1500 hours as PIC of a commercial jet/turbo prop multi crew aircraft with a take off weight of 20 tonnes or greater. The 1500 hours will not include any PICUS hours.
- Minimum ICAO Level 4
- E Jet type rating would be desirable although not essential
“GROW WITH US – We want you to be part of our journey…”
BA Cityflyer is the leading airline bringing business and leisure customers into the heart of London via our main base at London City Airport. The drive to provide industry-defining standards of customer service in a demanding yet exciting environment is what we require of our high-calibre pilots. As a Captain at BA CityFlyer you will be expected to work flexibly within a growing and tight-knit team in order to deliver our demanding seven-day-a-week operation. Serving a mixture of business and leisure destinations throughout Europe, regular UK and overseas night stops will be a feature of your touring roster. Operating primarily from London City Airport, with its high-value and sophisticated customer base, we operate daily in one of the world’s most challenging operating environments; therefore, our pilots are required to maintain the highest professional standards.
Applications are online and the process is managed by L3.