Website BA CityFlyer
BA CityFlyer are recruiting First Officers (Co-Pilots) to join their Embraer 170/190 fleet.
BA CityFlyer are the leading airline at London City, and we want you to come and share in our continued success as we grow and develop. You’ll fly a fleet of modern aircraft throughout Europe, with our home at one of the most challenging and exciting airports in the world, make it yours.
As we continue to grow adding new aircraft and new routes, we have opportunities for First Officers looking for a new or different challenge to join us at one of our bases. To qualify you need an impressive training record, commitment, energy and the ability to work within a dynamic environment. If you are an exceptional individual with the drive and passion to provide industry defining standards of customer service in a demanding and exciting environment, we want to hear from you.
A competitive package is on offer including:
- Permanent contract: full terms and conditions which are effective from your first day of employment
- Company funded conversion course/type rating
- Medical and licence renewals paid by BA CityFlyer
- Extensive British Airways worldwide staff travel benefits
- Loss of Licence scheme
- 30 days annual leave increasing to 35 days on 5-years completed service
- Company pension scheme (up to 12% employer contribution).
- Life insurance benefits
- Discretionary annual bonus
- The opportunity to apply to British Airways Mainline through the “British Airways Career Pathway” following minimum 2 years’ service and subject to vacancies being available.
- As a First Officer you will become part of our growing and tight knit team. You will be delivering our varied seven-day-a-week operation. Operating business and leisure flights to some of the most diverse and challenging destinations throughout Europe. Whether you are operating on our domestic network or on one of our Greek island routes, your roster will feature regular overseas night stops.
- UK EASA Licence (or converted by start date).
- Current MPA rating on an aircraft in excess of 10 tonnes MTOM
- Valid ME Instrument Rating
- Valid Class 1 medical (valid for 6-months after date of joining)
- Minimum of 500 hours flight time or 100 route sectors on a multi engine/multi crew EFIS equipped aircraft with a maximum take-off weight in excess of 10 tonnes
- Minimum ICAO Level 4
- E Jet type rating would be desirable although not essential
- Highly flexible, demonstrates a positive approach
- Well-presented and friendly
- Have strong decision making skills to ensure a satisfactory and enjoyable experience for our highly valued clients
We look forward to receiving your application.
Applications are online.