Website BA CityFlyer
BA CityFlyer are recruiting First Officers (Co-Pilots) to join their Embraer 170/190 fleet. Applications are through L3.
The minimum reward package of £47,000 per annum comprises of a basic salary, housing allowance and pilot allowance with additional per diems based upon hours flown/month. The airline also offers an attractive travel scheme, competitive pension package and a good roster pattern.
- Valid EASA ATPL (full or frozen)
- Valid Class 1 Medical
- Valid multi-engine Instrument Rating
- Minimum of 500 hours flight time or 100 route sectors on a multi engine/multi crew EFIS quipped aircraft with a maximum take-off weight in excess of 10 tonnes
- English Language Proficiency endorsement on your licence to Level 4 or above
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Have a multi-engine/multi-crew type rating on an aircraft in excess of 10 tonnes
- E Jet type rating would be desirable although not essential
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.l3airlineacademy.com/airline-jobs/ba-cityflyer-firstofficer →