Website Cathay Dragon
Cathay Dragon based in Hong Kong are recruiting non-rated and rated A320/A330 First Officers.
- Hold a current ICAO ATPL
- Hold a valid 1st class medical certificate without restriction
- Have at least 3,000 hours flying experience in total, including either 500 jet hours or 1,000 multi-engine turbo prop hours in command of a multi crew operation;
- The total hours requirement maybe reduced for A320/A330 rated individuals, with time on type
- Priority will be given to those with a Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card
Applications are online. See our Cathay Dragon recruitment directory page for airline details, salary & benefits.
They recruit in two stages:
Stage 1 conducted in global ports periodically throughout the year:
- General Interview
Stage 2 is conducted in Hong Kong:
- Technical Interview
- Simulator Assessment
- ICAO English Language Proficiency Assessment
- Medical Assessments
Cathay Pacific Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. All data will be kept on file for up to 24 months from the last date of submission or update. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://careers.cathaypacific.com/jobs/187642400 →